Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pastor BJ Daugherty and Sunday Dose of Encouragement


Pastor Billy Joe Daugherty was the senior pastor at Victory Christian Center in Tulsa, OK. He went home to be with the Lord this morning, after battling cancer. It hurts my heart so much. I came back to the Lord through his ministry.
Pastor Billy Joe was the real deal; a humble servant of God. The impact of his ministry on this world is tremendous.
I pray that the peace of God would flood his family and his church. I am thankful that I heard God's Word preached by him and worked under his ministry. I know when he stepped into glory he heard God say to him "Well done thou good and faithful servant".

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:8

1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute to Bill Joe, Cindy. I did not realize you had returned to Jesus through his ministry.

    All of us in the Tulsa area have heavy hearts today and yet we know this earth is not our home and we are just passing through. All of us are but a heartbeat and a breath of air in our lungs from eternity. That heartbeat and breath is in the hands of our Lord.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete